- It was hard to stay on track
- Finding blogs to comment on was easy at first but became progressively more difficult to track down
- I felt I rarely had anything of real value to say
- I discovered some interesting blogs and helped other people do the same
- It was a good exercise in planning ahead and being organised
- It helped me post on my blog more often
- I wish more people would comment on my blog but after my experience it's probably because they don't feel there is anything they need to say.
- Some blogs were super easy to comment on & others were a pain!
- Blogs are great sources of inspiration
- I don't like black backgrounds on blogs/websites
- I'm glad it's over and I don't feel guilty
- It was good to challenge myself :D
Tuesday, 30 July 2013
Comment July: The End!
I think I'm the only person who participated in Comment July so I'm not going to feel guilty for finishing up early! I didn't do #BlogJune because I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up so I was quite excited at the prospect of Comment July. So, here are my thoughts and observations about the month, in no particular order or importance: