Tuesday 30 July 2013

Comment July: The End!

I think I'm the only person who participated in Comment July so I'm not going to feel guilty for finishing up early! I didn't do #BlogJune because I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up so I was quite excited at the prospect of Comment July. So, here are my thoughts and observations about the month, in no particular order or importance:

  1. It was hard to stay on track
  2. Finding blogs to comment on was easy at first but became progressively more difficult to track down
  3. I felt I rarely had anything of real value to say
  4. I discovered some interesting blogs and helped other people do the same
  5. It was a good exercise in planning ahead and being organised
  6. It helped me post on my blog more often
  7. I wish more people would comment on my blog but after my experience it's probably because they don't feel there is anything they need to say.
  8. Some blogs were super easy to comment on & others were a pain!
  9. Blogs are great sources of inspiration
  10. I don't like black backgrounds on blogs/websites
  11. I'm glad it's over and I don't feel guilty
  12. It was good to challenge myself :D

2 comments:

  1. Hey Julia
    I often try to comment on your blog, but get bored with having to reload the page over and over! Don't know what the problem is though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Rhoda :) Nice to know someone reads it! That is so annoying-will investigate and try to find out what the problem is

    ReplyDelete