Friday, 19 July 2013

Comment July Weekly Roundup #3

The blogs I've commented on this week have been a bit more library oriented which I've enjoyed more than the book/review focused sites I commented on last week. One negative experience I've had is, after commenting on a blog I discovered I'd been automatically signed up to a random website and started receiving emails from them. It took me about 15 minutes to deactivate my so-called account. Not a pleasant experience.

Library lost and found:
I'm subscribed to this blog and find that about 80% of the posts have really resonated with me. Definitely worth checking out. 

Reading with tea:
Another book review type blog that just makes me want to go and read in a cozy corner for the rest of the day

Agnostic Maybe:
Great blog. Enough said. 

The Picky Girl:
I didn't like the content of this blog as much as I liked the design. Because most of the posts were book reviews, it wasn't of 'library knowledge' value as such but I'll remember this blog as a readers advisory tool in the future.

Kiwi Librarian:
The post I read ( Perched on a high horse) was one that I really identified with. Awesome blog full of great insights.

Is anyone else in the blogosphere participating in #CommentJuly? If you are, I'd love to hear from you! Just tweet me @JuliadeRuiter or leave a comment here on my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment